Have lower back pain. MRI shows severe narrowing of left lateral recess. Advice?

I am suffering from lower back pain for the past 3 months. My MRI report says the following : -

"diffuse disc bulge with left para central extrusion of L3-L4 intervetebral disc causing severe indentation of thecal sac, severe narrowing of left lateral recess and mild narrowing of lateral recess"

"diffuse disc bulge with posterio central and left paracentral extrusion of L4-L5 intervertebral disc causing severe indentation of thecal sac and severe narrowing of bilateral recess (left>right)"

Request advice me remedial measures.

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013