Have lower back pain. MRI done. Does the report indicate the cause of back pain?

Hi! My MRI report says their is a heterogeneous hyperintense T1 and T2 bone marrow signal involving the sacrum and visualized ileum. Signal intensity follows fat indicating yellow marrow fat and incidental. It is also says that I have a Focal annular left paracentral tear, but no disc herniation, spinal stenosis at L2_L3 I have Disc desicdcation with left foraminal annular tear and asymmetric buldge narrowing the left neural foramen. Mild right neural foraminal narrowing as well. Could this be the cause of my lower back pain?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012