Have lower abdominal pain, weight gain, fatigue and bloated. Why no period? Pregnancy?

I have not had a period since the very end of June. I have taken 6 hpt s all of which came back negative. I have a fluttering feeling in my lower abs, weight gain , fatigue and a very bloaty belly. Is the only possibility pregnancy? I have a doctors appointment next week but would love something to ease my mind before hand . I have been under a lot of pressure at work lately and normally run but injured my legs last time I went so haven t done much excersing when normally I do. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012