Have lower abdominal pain, period like cramps, vaginal pain. Ovarian cancer in family history. Help?

My lower abdominal on my left side hurts , but im realizing the pain is starting to spread. I also realize that when i push down on my stomach it hurts and somtimes i feel a sharp pain in my chest. Its so weird because when i get my period my cramps are horrible and my vagina gets this stabing pain. (im a virgin so i know its no std ) please help. ovarian cancer runs in my family so im pretty scared.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013