Have low sperm mobility. Took blood test, result is hyperthyroidism. Will taking fertilaid affect the blood test?

Hi, after taking some fertility tests, my husbands blood test shows he has suspected hyperthyroidism. We are waiting to take a second blood test in 2 weeks time to confirm. I have just ordered fertilaid to try to assist with conceiving. If he starts to take fertilaid will this affect his blood test results. We have been trying to conceive for nearly a year and he has low sperm motility. This is the main reason for trying fertilaid however I don't want his blood test to be effected as I want any issues he has to be diagnosed correctly so he can get the correct treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013