Have low sperm count. Removed one testis for seminoma. CT scan, semen analysis, hormonal tests done

We are married from 8 yrs and face the problem of infertility. My husband had low sperm count. Last year we found that my husband had seminoma in his left testis. We go for surgery and remove left testis. Doctor advice us not go for radiation because it can harm sperm and go for regular check ups . We do ctscan every three months for full abdoman and it comes normal.After one month of surgery we got demand analysis. It was about 5 million. After some months it comes to nil. Now we took all harmonal tests and they are normal. What we do. Pls help us.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013