Have low serum electrolytes. Should Electral concentration be increased? Taking medicine for hypertension

My mother aged 78 Yrs and being treated for LOW serum electrolytes ( Na+:112 and K+: 2.6 on 22.10.2012 ) has been using electral solution AND Potassiumm chloride solution ( 10ml PER DAY)as advised by doctor for one month now. SERUM eLRCTROLYTES AS TESTED ON 23.11.2012 ARE Na+: 120; k+: 5.2 Whether Electral concentration has to be increased. She is a Non Diabetic but on medication for hyper tension
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012