Have low platelet for the last 10 months at the age of 4 years. Taking medication of wysolne 10mg steroids daily

hello DR my 4years old son have last 10months low platelet he get before we treated frequent fever now treating with hematologist at Chennai hes last week count is 5000 he have antibody coombs++ive hes taking meditions wysolne 10mg steroids daily 1no past 4months still no improvement we checked bone marrow also normal pls can u tell any where specialize treatment is available in india/or any where pls suggest me where we can treat him thanks ,nisar chennai,india
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011