Have low level of hemoglobin and high level of biliruben for a long timw. What should be done?

My Hemoglobin has come down to 7.1 and biliruben has gone upto 9.2. There is no internal bleeding as checked from the stools I have a dug induced cholastasis of the liver and my liver and spleen are enlarged +. I am recently diaged for TB of the lymphnode and am on TB medicines for the last one month. The hemoglobin has been low around 8 for the last one and a half years. Kindly advise how to improve.I am a male and vegetarian. my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013