Have low grade fever. Reports says slightly elevated WBC. Any danger?

My daughter has been getting low grade fevers several times a week for many months with no other symptoms. She bruises very easily also. The doctor did bloodwork and said it was normal except for slightly elevated white cell count prob due to virus. Her doctor says she is just a kid who bruises easily and runs fevers when she is overtired. My instinct is there is something more going on. Is it normal for a child to constantly run low grade fevers on and off?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013