Have low blood pressure and tachycardia. Started sweating, feeling dizzy. What to be done?

I m a 30 yo female. 5 5 150 lbs. I have low blood pressure and at times tachycardia with an occasional arythmia. Today while I was doing housework, I got very dizzy and started sweating. I checked my pulse and could barely feel it on the left side of my neck , but it was very strong on the right. It was not fast and I didn t notice any skips. I ve never had it so weak on just one side. I could barely find it.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012