Thanks for writing your query.
level of 11.9 is not very low and can be corrected easily by iron supplements
You can take iron preparations containing Ferrous fumarate along with Folic Acid
Following dietary habbits will also be helpful :-
1. Washing your hands before eating to prevent entry of worms in your body, which may furthur reduce your hemoglobin.
2. Eat green leafy vegetables.
3. Fruits like Pomergrante is very helpful in increasing the hemoglobin.
4. Beet-root is also beneficial.
5. Eating Jaggery also increases your hemoglobin level.
You may also do de-worming by taking Albendazole
400 mg at bedtime in night.
are needed only if calcium levels in the body is low.
Following investigations will be helpful in planning your management :-
2. Serum Calcium.
3. Vitamin D3
4. Iron profile.
5. Stool examnation (Routine/Microscopic), to rule out any presence of worms in your intestinal tract.
You should take calcium supplements only if calcium level is low in your body.
I hope this is helpful to you.