Have low HB. Took ferrous fumarate. Platelet and rbc are high. Feels tired. Looking for suggestion

During my pregnancy 4 years ago (40 yrs), my Hb always low (10-11gm). Now my age is 44 yrs, I still have the same problem. When I took ferrous femaret my Hb up to 11gm only. After that I stop ferous femaret and check again and also my Hb only 10.1gm. My platelate, rbc are high. I forgot the rest. Today I sent FBP/PBF for Ix. I only feel tired but I still can do exercise 3x/week, go work, study and sleep around 10 o clock every night.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012