Have lots of brown freckles on nose. How to make a clear and fair skin ?

hi i m 19 years of age.i have fair complection buti have lots of brown freckles on my nose 1st i want to get ride of them plz tell me the best cream for freckles removal.2ndly i want glow on my face .i have dry and sensitive skin .plz tell me the best fairness night cream which make my skin clear and glowing.i dont use anything creams or face washes bcz i had tried alotss but they all shows bad effect on my skin.i also drink lots of dont sugest me to drink water or eat fruits.but plz tell me the best creams i m too much upset about my skin.plz
Asked On : Sat, 5 Nov 2011