Have lost weight after being on diet regimen, have a large bulging tummy. Would liposuction and tummy tuck prove beneficial?

hey im 23 yrs old i just need some opinions ive been dieting for 3 weeks now and ive lost 11kgs so far i started off weighing 108kgs now i weigh 97kgs at the moment and my goal weight is to get to around 60kgs. i was just wondering would liposuction and tummy tuck be a bad idea or would it help in anyway. I dont know what to do because i have a large buldging tummy and its rather disgusting i want it gone its going to be hard to get a flat tummy
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012