Have lost three months periods. If i take the medicine, with in 10 days it is coming

I have lost my periods in three months. my native place is kerala now i am in bangalore with my husband. i am not pregnant because we are not doing the intercourse.before marriage it is correct in two three days later but every month coming. i am prefering a doctor in my native place she is said to me unproper food and climate change and low blood . now I am continue that medicine.when i am in my native place use the medicine first. between 10 days its coming. but now lost three months i have no period. help me doctor plz I have lost my periods in three months. my native place is kerala now i am in bangalore with my husband. i am not pregnant because we are not doing the intercourse.before marriage it is correct in two three days later but every month coming. i am prefering a doctor in my native place she is said to me unproper food and climate change and low blood. now I am continue that medicine.when i am in my native place use the medicine first. between 10 days its coming. but now lost three months i have no period. help me doctor plz
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011