Have lost the sexual pleasure coming out of ejaculation. Taking Depsonil, Inderal. What does the finding mean?

I am 27 male. Due to anxiety and neuroses from some personal problems i have lost the sexual pleasure coming out of ejaculation. Although my erections are more or less fine and desire is also gud. Only thing is feeling of no sexual pleasure. As of now i have come out of neuroses and anxiety but still on medication : Depsonil 25 mg ( 3 times a day) and Inderal ( 20 mg two times a day) consuming this for past 1.3 years. Please advice what should i do.. Although i dont have any anxiety or neuroses now but still the sexual pleasure has not returned...
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013