Have lost sexual sensation in clitoris after using vibrator. What do you suggest?

i was on family Medical Leave and my mom is not an easy person. took my vibrator with me and my boyfrienhd and I would talk on the phone anboth have an organism. A month after returnign home I had a cone biopoic aned d & c. I noticed before the aurgery that I had lost the sexual feeling in my clitoris, I still have feeling there but no sexual feeling. I don t get arroused. I do and don tget wet right away depends aned I can still havbe a organism. I stiil have the frustration of want sex but can t get arroused throught the clitoris. WHat do you suggert. dcould a medicine be the cause of it.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
Hello.
Usually such a loss of sensation is reversible and you are likely to feel normal in a week. Taking Vitamin B12 supplements will also help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com