Have loose stools, vomiting, bad mood, loss of sleep. What is wrong?

My two year old son was diagnosed by a Gastroenterologist that his body absorbs too much of something in his body that causes him to have loose stools . But lately he has been throwing up after eating and drinking anything and his stool has become worst. He cries constantly till I can finally get him to sleep then he cries on and off in his sleep then suddenly wakes up screaming. Now he only does this after he has eaten or drank something. Can someone help me out with what could possibly be wrong with my son? This vomiting has been going on for about three days now but he has not become dehydrated yet for I am pushing the fluids. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013