Have loose motion with slight fever and heart burn. Took ciprofloxacin. Anything serious?

Sir, I had loose motion for a week, i consulted a Doctor and he gave albendazole and some motion arresting tablets, and it stopped. after three days the loose motion started again and the Doctor gave me ciprofloxacin and tinidazole the next few days i had heavy heartburn ......i again went to the Doctor and he gave me pantocid. i m taking these medicine s for one these days i only had curdrice, banana, coolwater,....the heartburn has reduced but i have feeling of something there in my throat and stopping food...... swallowing foods like chappati is difficult........and i had light fever for couple of days........
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013