Have loose motion, abdominal pain after increased dose of insulin. Have diabetes, given injections, oral medication

I am a diabetic patient , only came to know about it a couple of weeks back.Was on insulin(12 before breakfast and 8 before dinner for a week and then changed to 16 before breakfast and 10 before dinner).After the 2nd set of doses for 4days, I was on oral medication.
I am having loose motion and lower abdominal pain after almost every meal , after I started the 2nd couse of insulin and still continuing.
Suggestion pls
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013