Have loose motion. Master check up along with other tests done and results are normal. What to do?

I am concerned for last 2 weeks I am passing motion twice a day, the stool is semi solid and red in color. what might be the problem?. Last week I underwent full master checkup, all the reports were fine except liver function. The BILIRUBIN TOTAL was 1.7 (range 0.0 -1.3) and BILIRUBIN DIRECT was 0.32 (range 0.0 -0.3) and found little fat in liver ultrasound scan. Later same day met Gasteroentrologist, she asked me to perform 2 tests HBSAG and HCV to confirm whether it is a jaundice but the tests came negative and the doctor advised me not to take alcohol for 1 month and come for review.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013