Have loose bowels, tiredness and weird feeling in head. Eating lot of canned tuna. Keriorrhea?

I think I might have keriorrhea. I ve been eating a lot of canned tuna fish because it is an easy meal that is low in carbs. I m trying to loose weight. For the last 4 days, I ve been having a rectal discharge , not really diarrhea , just kind of loose bowels. I also have a weird feeling in my head, hard to describe as well as general tiredness. For the last week, I ve had bowel discomfort. Will this go away by itself? Do you think it is keriorrhea?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013