Have long periods, cramps, light to heavy bleeding with clots, happened the same last month also

hi, started my period one week earlier, started with cramps for a day, it was followed by light bleeding then to heavy bleeding with clots. the bleeding is no more heavy now but the clot is still there. my right side hurts especially when i walk. my period is usually 4 days, but this is the 6th day and am still bleeding lightly. my last month period was also weird starting with sporting for three days then normal bleeding. ( started with a very sharp sudden pain for 5 mins). pleas am i ok
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
hi there,
this kind of menstrual history is normal.there is nothing to worry not worry about the clots it is normal and if the pain is too much then i would advice you to take MEFTAL SPASM once a day.bleeding for 6 days is normal and alternation in periods is normal. it can be due to stress or tension.
dont worry tc