Have liver pain, weakness, stomach pain, weight loss, cannot eat. Taken ayurvedic medication. Is my improvement fine?

Dear sir, my name is shakti, i am 26yrs old. sir, i was not able to eat properly from oct,2011. I didn t feel hunger at all, if i took food forcefully then sometimes after vomitting starts. This led a huge weight loss and i searched for treatment for the same but initially, i was advised, it was gastric issue. I used to take ayurvedic medicines to cure gastric but problems increased, Then before 2months i got to know there is increasement in s bilurubin(1.5) and sgot . I was feeling severe weakness even i couldn t walk properly, too much pain on right side of stomuch,not able to eat anything and too much itchiness. first of all, i consulted with alopath doctor but even after 20days problems increased then i consulted to an ayurvedic doctor, he gave me kutki medicine capsules which i needed to take twice daily. i used to take mosambi juice also from one and half months. i could see very little improvement like now i can take some food, liver pain is less, little bit improvement from weakness. currently, my weight is reduced to 43kg. Is this improvement fine or i should do anything else?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012