Have liver enlargement. Feeling week and taking deep breath. Is it necessary to get admitted?

Wht to do when a case of liver enlargement is there? A lady, 31 years old, she is normal, weight around 55 KG was feeling slight weekness and difficulty in taking deep breaths. Dr. Have asked her to get admitted for 4-5 days. Is it necessary to get admitted. She is normal and alright. She don t drink or smokes and she is having 3 daughters. Your valuable suggestions are invited. Financially she is Lower middle class.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012