Have liver dysfunction, not sufficient protein production. What does it sound like?

until november last year i was a heavy drinker, this has been the case for approx 25yrs . surprisingly since my doctor diagnosed liver disfunction as a result of excess alchol , i have mananged to give up with only a little resistance. my liver is still not producing sufficient protein as my doctors and hospital decide what to do. is there anything you can suggest to help improve my protein levels in the meantime?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013