Have liver disease. Why does it itch all over limbs. Due to UTI and yeast infection?

I have liver disease(some liver failure ) is what I was told or I understood w hep c . I get itchy all over my arms and slight fever . Latley its very hard to breath especially at night or when I get up to do things I have to sit down and rest. Im starting to get headaches and I kow I have uti and yeast infection am taking meds for that. Why is it so hard for a Doc to say he way it is instead of saying this is how much time you have left(more or less)
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer