Have liver cancer and massive heart attack, having chest pain and moderate heart failure. Chances for cure?

My father has been battling liver cancer for 12 years now and a couple of weeks ago he had a massive heart attack . Now he has moderate heart failure and went back into the hospital last night because of chest pains and was transferred to another hospital to undergo emergency surgery on his heart. My mother won t answer my questions and all I want to know is is there any chance that he will be alright and what to expect?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012