Have lipomas. Taking homeopathy treatment. Any other treatment?

i have lipomas from past 5 years. i am just 28 years old with no bad habits. there are nearly 15 of them all over my body. Right now i have treatment my self thru homeopathy . My doctor advice me to take Calc arsn -30 one drop once ona day. I have take this since last 2 years. But Now I am Seeing the some new small lipoma back side of my body. So right now my question is how to completly remove lipoma from our body. and what is the best medicine for this lipoma.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013