Have lightheadedness, light chest pain. EKG normal. What could be reason for heart pain?

Treated at hospital for mystery lightheadedness from eating small amount carbs but normal glucose, or when walk, or even when sitting, b/p up from usual 120/75 to as much as 155/84, but even when 130/82 pulse is 105 not exercising, and has been fluctuating up and down from 66 to 105, bounding pulse (palpitations), all this in last 3-4 weeks. Some light chest pain, but EKG normal. Diagnosis 'guesses' included dehydration, but that was not it, tested for Thyroid, not it,,,,I am now guessing low grade but chronic exposure to carbon monoxide and have just removed the threat, but question is, I am now getting minor sharp heart pains, and this morning a mystery left clavicle pain which is as if I pulled a muscle, and continues still. So fluctuating b/p, tachycardia much of the time, near extreme pre-syncope, sitting, walking, after carbs but normal glucose. age 65.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013