Have light period, Nausea, headaches and swollen breasts. Had missed birth control pills. Advice?

I missed two birth control pills and was sexually active during that time, I did take them when I noticed. Now I have been having my period, light in color, for nearly two weeks. I am nauseous, my head feels hot all throughout the day but I lack a temperature, emotional, camping, headaches , bloated, food aversions, swollen breasts, and I just realized today that I have a light brown ring around my nipples. What is wrong with my body?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013