Have light head, tinnitus, running nose, neck arthritis. Had BPPV. Its recurrent, makes sick

Hi there
I have episodes of lightheadedness, tinnitus, runny nose with no cold, arthritis in my neck...The lightheadedness comes when I look up or down or lie down...I have had BPPV but have been told that I don't have it now...It comes and then goes again after a few days or weeks....Sometimes it makes me feel sick...Just wish I could get to the bottom of it...I am 68 years old! It's probably an age thing....most things are!
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013