Have light hair on face, taken Sustanon. Should I continue it despite poor results?

Hi i am Rohit 24 years old. Still i dont grow beard and mustache though light hairs do grow on my face and i shave once a week. But the problem is that the hairs are not hard and if i want to have proper beard than i cant because those light hairs will keep growing slowly. For this i consulted a doctor and he gave me injections( sustanon 250). Now its been 6 months using the injections and still i cant see fair results. Can you suggest should i continue those injections ? Or to stop them
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012