Have light blood colored discharge, into menopause already. On medication. What could be it?

i'm 56 and have stopped my period since 07..i've had no problems at all..recently i noticed fhaf off and on i have very faint & light colored blood on tissue..i have no pain when back or side pain, no urine is usually normal in color with no smell..i dont drink was as much as i should but do suck on ice cubes. this may last a couple days, stop for a few wks. then start medication has not changed at all even though i have alot of health problems..does this have anything to do with menopause;;thank you..Dee...after completing my question i seen that you have to pay for an daughter and i have very limited means to live, including no health ins. i have to save to go to my arthritis MD...i wish it said in the beginning there was a charge but i should have known better..when you need help nothing is ever free..thank you anyway..i will leave it in Gods hands
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013