Have light bleeding, night sweats and loss of weight. Is it menopause stage?

ive been getting reg. periods till this month,im 50 yrs old and this month period is light flowing brown in color and have it one day then stops for 2 days and comes back w light flow and still brown and had for last 5 or 6 days and still have it w light flow..starting getting agitated and getting hot at night and then hour later im cold and i dont sleep well at night and taking adderal during day to get going...lost alot weight 165 to 125lbs in 4-6 months...problem getting to bathrm in time and urine very strong odor...started period at 18 and had 1st child at 43,so what is up w/ me,is it menopause???
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013