Have lichenoid dermatitis. Getting lesions on neck and back. Had surgery on achilles tendon. Cause?

thank you for taking my question i have lichenoid dermatitis for 20 years. just diagnosed a few months ago. has gotten worse over last couple of years. i read through old diaries to see when it actually began. i found that i started getting lesions on my neck and on my back while on vacation to the beach and i was on keflex at the time due to a surgery on my achilles tendon . i was wondering could the keflex had caused this and also i had steel stiches. could it be an allergic reaction to the stitches? thanks kathleen
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012