Have lichen amyloidosis, brown patches on body, itching. Taking Thyronorm. Help

Sir, I am Meenakshi Patel and I am facing severe problem of Lichen Amyloidoisis .There are dark brown patches all over the body with slight itching sensation.I am also having Thyroid problem for which I am taking Thyronorm tablet.Since last 8-10 yrs. I am suffering the problem of amyloidoisis.My skin specialist has given me some Vit.E medicine with some lotions but they are not enough.I want to get rid of the bad looking scars completely.Could you please help me .Will this disease have a bad effect on my married life?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012