Have leukorrhea after removal of private hair. Is that normal?

Hello. I ve a small query. please answer as soon as possible as I m really worried. I always have to much leukorrhea after removal of private hairs. Not just this. It accompanied abdominal strain aswell. I don t know whether its due to the removal cream I use or something else? Is it normal? And from previous 1 or 2 months I m having periods for 2 days only. I usually had for 3 days before. Is this normal? Please answer me soon. I ll be grateful!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013