Have lesions on labia minora. Hurts to touch. Tested negative for STD. Had protected sex. Any advice?

I have a small painless itchless lesion on my labia minora . It came two days after my period started. The ony time it hurts is if i touch it. Im pretty sure its not std related because i get tested frequently and my last screening everything came back negative..i did have sex two days before my period but it was with a was rough sex so im thinkin i could have torn something during the sex?? Pls respond asap
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012