Have leg pain continually, ultra sound performed, no blockage, have COPD. Permanent cure?

I have leg pain almost continually, but it s worse when I walk and it causes me to rest every 5 minutes. I ve had Ultra sound performed on both my legs but they could find no blockage. I also go to a Chiropractor twice a month and he manipulates my lower back and neck to relieve pain I have due to a vehicle accident I had 3 Years ago. Finally, I have COPD . I m 77 Years old and go to the gym 3 to 4 days a week and walk on the tread mill for 10 minutes each visit. I walk on a 6% grade at 1.5 MPH an usually accumulate 50 Calories and end with a usual heart rate of 120. A few years ago I could walk for miles and I want to do it again. Dick
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013