Have leg pain. Femoral nerve compressed. Undergone inguinal hernia. Am I okay?

Hello doctor, I have gone thro both left inguinal hernia[15 years back] and right inguinal hernia [1.5 years back] surgeries. during 2007, i had severe right leg pain and the orthopaedic doc told me the femoral nerve was compressed on the back and hence the pain. I was put on medication and physiotherapy[electrical stimulation] and was better in a month. Now for the past 2 months i get pain in the waist [more circular] when i sit down on the floor or in a sitting position on a low height platform. Is this due to relapse of the back problem or hernia?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013