Have left side abdominal pain and gas problem. Kidney is swollen. Hydronephrosis?

hi sir
i am getting pain in the left side of the abdominal for the past two or three weeks and having a lot of gas problem yesturday when i consulted the doctor i have gone with the ultrasound image there i found that my kidney was swollen a little bit as said by the doctor but he didnt found and sound and said to go with the x ray
i have gone with kub x ray there also its nothing
iam afraid that is the disease caused to me is hydronephrosis
plz give a suggestions that my kidney will be recovered as before or not sir

Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013