Have left chest discomfort, sore calves, belching and arm discomfort. Should I see a doctor?

Hi,I am 28 yr old female with no major heart problem history other than a murmur and an afib . For the last five days I hav had some left side chest discomfort that comes and goes,sore calves,left shoulder and arm discomfort and sob. The arm discomfort stays there,I also have some upper abdominal discomfort with a lot of belching ,do I really need to go to the er? Or should I try something over the counter?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013