Have late period and pregnancy test is positive. Tablet to avoid pregnancy?

Hi my wife has missed period which was due on 15 feb 2013. and the test is positive. I had given her MP forte Capsule since yesterday nights ( its 3 days course 2 capsule on evening and morning) Can you please advise me any capsule or tablets to avoid pregnancy or shall I wait for completing this course (3 days) Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Get a sonography done to confirm the location of pregnancy before taking any medicines and the pregnancy has already happened now. Meet your doctor with the report and follow their advice if you don't want to continue the pregnancy. Take care