Have large pus filled pores on nose. Bled, why? What can help?

I have two large pus filled pores on either side of my nose , almost symmetrical. I just squeezed my right one and lots of pus wriggled it out, like string. I was unable to get all of it out because when I tried for a second round, blood came forth so I stopped and but a layer of Benzoyl Peroxide over it. I was wondering if these have any significance, being so symmetrical to each other. Another note, you could hardly tell they were there, there just a small bump you would have to feel with your fingers to know something was there, but when I squeezed lots of pus came out.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012