Have knots under left shoulder. Have low blood sugar. Feel light headed. Something to worry?

I am 32 year old woman i am 5 8 i weigh 128 pounds i have stopped smoking about 3 months ago. i have low blood sugar last time i checked it was 66 that was 3 days ago. other than that i think i am healthy. my problem is this i heaave these knots under my left shoulder blade and i have had for years but its becoming worse i have weakness in my arm and hand and shoulder and into my upper back. all the time i check my pulse its steady and regular. i feel light headed all the time and am tired all the time and when i stand after sitting i get really light headed. is this something to worry about with left side? also after i eat i get really hot flashes and rapid pulse but it may be because my blood sugar. please help
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012