Have knee replacement surgery done, still problem remains, other knee, back developing problem, x-ray done

yes have you heard of a knee replacement coming loose due to the cement not working, i had a knee replacement 4 years ago and after a year of telling the doctor something something is wrong, they said it was loose, they went in to replace the current one and the replacement just pop out per the doctor and assistants, the new knee replacement done one year ago is also having problems now and is severly affecting my other knee and back due to haveing to limb all the time. i am afraid to go in for another surgery but when the doctor did an xray last month he stated the new replacement looks like it might be loose also
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013