Have knee pain after a fall. Treatment for Baker's cyst with internal debris?

had an mri on my left knee due to continued pain after a fall.. broke my right ankle in the same fall but with all the non weight bearing I did pain in left knee worsened. mri shows many things mostly degenerative changes, one possible tear. What is moderate lateral patellar tilt with subluxation? What would be the treatment for a moderate sized complex baker s cyst with internal debris? What would the internal debris be? pus? bone chip? something else?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013