Have knee dislocate easily, soft skin and bruise after a cut. Are these symptoms of Elhers danlos syndrome?

Well where do I start. My knees dislocate quite easily. I have trouble finishing when I m using the bathroom sometimes it feels like my heart skipped a beat. Everything hurts all the time. I sliced my finger open with a butterknfe and I barely touched it I have cut my fingers while playing with my hair. A few people are absolutely sure I have ehlers danlos syndrome because of my constant dislocations and easily bruised and cut baby soft skin and my flat feet . I m very worried.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013